Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Work


6 Glazes later and it still looks shitty.  I'm glad I all i do is work on my stuff.  If all I did was hangout and got "inspiration" I don't think I would get anything done.  Everyone keeps saying I should take a break but everyone that I know that takes breaks SUCK.  not as people but work wise.  I've agreed being great comes first.  I get easily distracted but luckily I remember what I want.  I want to get somewhere because I was amazing and not because of connections.  I'm upset when everyone says that you need to make connections then go out to a friends party and don't get anywhere with their life.  I'm going to San Diego Comic Con but not for fun, I've been working on comics to present hopefully it goes well.

-Going out with friends is nice but my dreams come first.  A good friend will understand that.

No comments: