Friday, March 5, 2010

Ink Ink Ink new favorite ink!

I've inking alot these past 3-4 years and learned so much and started to become very picky about my inks. I have so many bottles of ink in my shelf that I don't know what to do with them. I switched from a India ink to Fountain pen ink just because its alot smoother even tho Winsor & Newton is some mighty fine ink. The last bottle I owned was Liquitex Ink! personally not my favorite of inks. Thats when I switched to Sheaffer ink, it's good but it wont stick to my nibs.

This my be bad because I hate saying if but I've really started to look trough the Pen&Ink book (the one with vash the stampede on it) And all the other manga books I own. They all use Pilot "Drafting/Drawing" Ink which is a Pilot fountain pen ink. As I went to the Kinokuniya I picked up the wrong bottle, I got a bottle of Pilot Certified Ink (For Documents) which I might say is one of the most amazing inks I have ever used (its rated top 3 in the Pen&Ink Book) and cost $9.95. I really don't care about prices for Ink as long as its worth it.

Once this bottle is done I'm going to but Pilot Drawing ink and see how it feels.

No comments: