Saturday, February 6, 2010

My day is Ruin'd

My day was going pretty fine. I did some community service, when to class and goof'd off, fill'd my bathroom with balloons. I also have an interview to be an RA the next day, and I figured I'd clean my room.
I asked to my parents to pick me up some stuff from costco. I was told that I should come home to pick it up myself, I have no problem with that, pick up what I need and be set.

NOPE, I get a phone call telling me that they're outside with it...

1 Crate of instant noodles
1 head of iceberg lettuce
3 limes (WHY?)
1 onion
1 can of soup (WHY?)
my orange hoodie
1 crate of v8... theres like 48 cans of them
gound beef, and steak all precut and
1 box of spaghetti
1 box of bow ties
3 burritos (of of a costco box of 24)

Now this is where I get really pissed off.

I didn't ask for and of this NOR did it want it.. which means I'm not going to eat this stuff at all. The part that really pisses me off is that all I asked for was for them to go to costco and pick me up a case of Tuna and a Gallon of milk.. What I GOT was

1/2 open case of Tuna left over because my parents don't want it, Milk Pour'd into a 1 Liter container. Also the part that pisses me off the most was I plan'd on having biscuits and gravy for Lunch... BUT my mom cooked me a WHOLE box of bowties which means I have to eat Bowties for the next... 2 week? You ever get that feeling that you're going to a place that you really want to eat you can taste it now but last minute the people you're with tell you that they don't want to go there and because majority rules you have to go where they want to go. I feel like that right now... MADDD depressed now.

I think throwing out those bowties will make me really happy right now.

P.S. the real reason I dorm is because seeing/hearing my parents ruin's my day... There I said it, what now SON.

No comments: